If you wish to enroll, or re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) for 2018, you must enroll online or via paper no later than November 30.

To enroll in the FSA plan, you must be enrolled in a Classic, Value, Plus, or Sound Choice plan or have waived your medical coverage. Individuals enrolled in a Consumer Directed Health Plan are not eligible to participate in an FSA.

Visit http://hrs.wsu.edu/fsa-hsa-dcap to find additional information about these benefits.

Please direct any questions to HRS Benefit Services at 509.335.4521 or email hrs@wsu.edu.