The SmartHealth program is giving away Seahawks tickets! SmartHealth is the state’s voluntary and confidential wellness incentive program. Two lucky winners will each receive two tickets to the Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers game at CenturyLink Field in Seattle on December 4, 2016. To be automatically entered into the drawing, eligible PEBB Program subscribers must complete the following steps by September 30, 2016:
- Visit www.smarthealth.hca.wa.gov and select Get started.
- Complete the SmartHealth Well-being Assessment.
If you don’t have Internet access, you can complete the Well-being Assessment by phone (1-855-750-8866), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Join and complete activities to earn total 2,000 points.
Winners will be announced the week of October 3–7, 2016. Eligible PEBB Program subscribers can complete the following SmartHealth activities and more to reach 2,000 points:
- Mindful Eating. Be mindful during meals for weight control.
- The Magic Hour. Unplug from technology up to an hour before bed for better sleep.
- Protect Your Back. Restore your back with strength-training exercises and by stretching regularly.
- Blast Fat Fast. Combine cardio and strength training for better heart health.